Availability: January 25 – April 1
You will have a great opportunity to see winter Baikal and spend several days in Siberia at the shore of the wonderful lake. Several days full of fun will inspire you with energy for the whole year. Fabulous holidays will help you forget about your problems and everyday routine. Meet the sacred lake and its inhabitants, enjoy fascinating landscapes of Eastern Sayan and Khamar-Daban range, admire unique tunnels of the Circum Baikal Railroad.
- 1 day
- 2 day
- 3 day
- 4 day
- 5 day
- 6 day
- Tour budget (based on double occupancy)
- Price includes
- Price does not include
Arrival in Irkutsk. Transfer to the hotel, accommodation, free time. Lunch. City-tour with a visit to the Museum of Volkonsky, the Embankment of the Angara river and Central market. Dinner. Overnight in hotel. (No meal included on this day).
Breakfast and packing up. Departure to Kultuk Settlement * (1 1/2 hrs from Irkutsk) Stop at the observation platform. Drive along the road that runs across the Tunkinskie Pinnacles with well-defined alpine relief in the North and downhills in the South. Arrival in Arshan Settlement. Accommodation in your guest house. Visit to a small Buddhist temple *** Visit to the hot springs site. Dinner. Overnight.
* Kultuk settlement is situated southward of Lake Baikal, where from the road makes sharp turn to the west and after climbing relatively gradual pass gets up to the Tunka Valley
** Cradled in the Shumak River valley at the foot of Tunkinskie Pinnacles. Was build by Geche Dzshampa Tenley who stopped his Buddhist campaign here having found impossible to travel any further in winter time
After breakfast take a nice easy walk along the mountain river. Sightseeing spectacular 12m high waterfalls. Return back to the guest house. On the way back stop at a natural mineral spring to have some water before lunch. Lunch. Return to your guest house. Overnight.
Breakfast, packing up and departure for Sludyanka settlement *. Further travel along the famous CircumBaikal rail road by excursion train. Lunch on board. Arrival at Port Baikal. Take a ferry to Listvyanka settlement with a transfer to your guest house to follow. Accommodation. Overnight. Russian Sauna experience (optional, not included).
* The towns of Sludyanka and Kultuk are urbanized segments of the Baikal coast with the developing automobile, railway and water ways. This area also binds the Western (Tunkinsky, Okinsky) and Eastern regions of the Buriat Republic.
Full day in Listvyanka. You can visit Baikal Ecological Museum, fish and souvenir market, climb Chersky stone. Dinner and overnight in your guest house.
After early breakfast – transfer to the airport/ railway station.
- Please, note that the check in hour is 12-00. In case of the early arrival you might have to wait at the reception for the check-in hours.
- Average day temperatures -5C in March and -25 in January
- It’s required customers have their warm clothes, jackets, boots, mittens and hats as well as sun cream.
- The standard program can be optimized to your request.
|Number of pax||3-5||6-9||10-15||16>|
|Price p/p, Rubles||52500||43000||36500||33 100|
- Transfers on arrival and departure;
- Ground transportation as described in the itinerary;
- All accommodations based on double occupancy as described in the itinerary;
- All meals as noted in the itinerary;
- All excursions, entrance fees, and visits as described in itinerary;
- Bilingual local guides throughout your stay;
- International and internal airfare;
- passport and visa fees; medical and trip insurance;
- evacuation costs;
- airport taxes;
- excess baggage charges;
- photography and video fees;
- food and beverages not included in the group meals;
- tips to drivers or guides; items of a personal nature,
- including alcoholic beverages,
- laundry and telephone calls;
- optional tours;
- other items not specifically mentioned as included.