Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Availability: February 1 – April 1
The dogsledding center was founded on Lake Baikal in Listvyanka village in 2002. It took years of hard work, experiments and failures before this activity became a true attraction of the whole region. Originally, the dogs came from Kamchatka region of Russia but today we can proudly say that the center has bred its own Baikal huskies: fast endurable and cute.
Arrival in Irkutsk. Meeting and further transfer 70 km to Listvyanka village – a fast growing tourist center on lake Baikal shore. Accommodation in a guesthouse. Meals at your own expenses. Walk around the village with a guide.
Today you’ll meet our famous huskies! Our start will be not before 11:30 (the dogs need time to digest their morning meal). The route runs on the ice of Lake Baikal from Listvyanka village northwards to Bolshyie Koty village. We’ll have several stops for hot tea and taking pictures. Arrival in the village in the afternoon. Accommodation in a guest house. Walk around the village/ on top of one of the rocks to get a great view of the place. Dinner and overnight in your guesthouse. (BLD)
* The sled is pulled by a team of 4-6 dogs depending on your weight and experience.
After breakfast and some spare time we will return to Listvyanka by hovercraft. Lunch in the village and further transfer to Irkutsk city. Walk in the city center with your guide. Dinner at your own expenses. Overnight in a hotel (BL-)
Transfer to the airport.
- The tour is available from February 1 till April 1.
- Maximum group size – 4 pax.
- It’s required that customers are physically fit and prepared to stay in the cold for long hours.
- Average day temperatures -5C in March and -15C in February.
- Outfit and gear: dog-sleds harnessed by a team of 4-6 dogs.
- Ask your manager for a detailed list of personal equipment.
|Number of pax||2||3||4|
|Cost per pax||75000||63000||57700|
- DBL accommodation in guest houses and hotels;
- dog sled rent (5-6 dogs in a pack);
- meals as noted in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner);